Unhealthy eating habits, sedentary lifestyle leading to proper blood circulation and accumulation of toxins in our blood, poor digestion or constipation and over-exposure to sun makes skin dull. Devoting about half an hour doing yoga regularly can help in improving the healthy glowing skin by balancing hormones.
Yoga improves blood circulation and helps Detoxification of the body. Certain yogic kriyas helps absorption of nutrients in your food in a better way. Yoga asanas and pranayama helps reduce the stress levels and strengthens the immune system.
Yoga tones the muscles of your face and neck. Thus practicing yoga can reduce the signs of aging and improves the complexion and natural glow to your skin. Aging process is checked with yoga postures as they balance body chakras, which stimulate your internal hormonal systems that can slow down the aging process.
Since time immemorial it is believed that laughter is the best medicine, similarly so as laughter yoga. The facial massage according to the following steps makes your skin healthy and glowing.
1. Sit straight on the floor. Rub both the hands together, close your eyes and cover the eyes by placing your fingertips on your eyebrows. Firmly press along your brows, moving your right hand to the right and your left hand to the left, towards your temples. Repeat.
2. Place your fingertips on the bridge of your nose and swipe downward as like that you wipe tears. Repeat.
3. Move your fingertips over your temples in circular motions
4. Open your mouth, press your hands into your jaw and make small circles.
5. Press your chin up toward your cheeks with your fingertips.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 for at least 10 minutes.
Lion and Forward Elbow Clasp are other great asans to get perfect glow to your skin.