Ways to make your hair grow faster
Hair spa is among one of the latest trends and perfect solution for conditioning the hair. It is not just about pampering the hair but it is basically a procedure that helps to provides nutrients to the hair and makes your hair strong, bouncy and shiny. Along with it, it deals with all other hair problems like dandruff, damaged hair, hair fall control and helps in hair re growth. You can do a spa ideally once in 2 weeks.
It helps in building the hair follicle strength, conditions the scalp, circulates blood and gives hair a stronger and a more bouncy look. Dull and damaged hair can be treated with spa treatment. The five essentials for hair spa are: hair oil, massage, shampoo, conditioner & hair mask. It helps in
Benefits of Hair SpaDeep conditioning:
Hair spa deeply nourishes the roots of the hair and promotes hair re growth. Also it helps in building stronger hair follicles. It revitalizes the scalp by controlling oil secretion.
Removes dandruff:Dandruff is a very common problem these days which also promotes hair fall. Generally these problems are caused because of stress, climatic conditions, hormonal changes and improper maintenance of hair. Spa helps in relaxation which in turn reduces stress level and also ensure re growth of hair.
Thick and healthy hair:
Hair spa not only conditions the hair, but also makes the hair follicles stronger which in turn increases the volume of the hair making the hair look bouncy and healthy.
Prevents scalp aging:Hair spa involves the massaging of the scalp, which helps in proper blood circulation. This helps scalp in Re hydration of the scalp. It helps in normalizing the oil secretion and makes the hair silky and smooth.it prevents the problem of aging and itching.
Relief from mental stress:Due to different lifestyles, work pressure and fast life everyone suffers with a common problem i.e. mental stress. Hair spa treatment involves oil massage. Massaging of the scalp gives relaxation to the head and helps in growth of healthy hairs.
Prevents dull and frizzy hair:Oil massage on the scalp helps the oil to penetrate deep into the scalp. Nourished and healthy scalp results in healthy hair which prevents the hair from being dull and frizzy.
How to do hair spa at Home
Here are simple 5 Steps to do Hair Spa at Home
1. Massage your scalp: The first step to start a spa is the oil massage. You can use coconut oil or olive oil whichever suits your scalp. Warm the oil and massage your scalp gently. This increases blood circulation and boosts hair growth.
2. Steam the hair: Warm some water and then dip a towel in it. Squeeze the excess water out of towel and wrap it around the hair for 10-15 minutes. Steaming allows in deep penetration of oil into the scalp.
3. Wash: Now, wash the hair with a mild shampoo and cold water. Always use cold water for washing hairs as hot water is harmful to the hair roots.
4. Conditioner: Once you have finished the hair wash, the next important step is conditioning. For conditioning you can use conditioners available in market or you can use any homemade conditioners. Rinse it off after 15 minutes with just warm water. Please don’t use shampoo after conditioning.
5. Hair mask: The last step which helps in more nourishment is hair mask. For hair masks again you can use ones available in market or homemade ones. Leave the mask on hairs for 20 minutes, and then rinse with a mild shampoo.
Cause-of-Hair-Whitening hair-fall-prevention hair-fall-preventive-packs hair-spa home-made-hair-masks home-remedies-for-reducing-hair-fall How to do hair spa at home How to prevent split ends make-your-hair-grow-faster Reasons For Hair Fall serum Treatment-for-White-Hairs ways-to-make-your-hair-grow-faster