The word spa summons up images of mud baths and meditation classes, spa cuisine in a serene desert setting. But now a day a body treatment, spa treatment, or cosmetic treatment is non-medical procedure to help the health of the body.
The term spa is associated with water treatment typically offer various health treatments. Massage, Facial and Body Treatment Basics are the thing to be done by spa. Prices will vary depending on where you live and the spa's luxury factor.
Spa treatments are not only refreshing, but also have multiple health fitness benefits. This very fact explains the reason behind the popularity of spa massages. It takes one to a fantasy world, boasting of a peaceful atmosphere, where person let there mind, body as well as soul, relaxes completely.
There are several types of spas:
• The Day spa offers spa treatments, such as massages, facials and body treatments, on a day-use basis. Some people go to a day spa for manicures and pedicures, while others prefer it for facials and body massages. Facilities will vary at day spas, but most have treatment rooms, mediation or waiting room, and a locker room with showers.
• The Destination Spa is designed in a manner to rejuvenate one at all levels, providing one with mind and body fitness, along with making one indulge in healthy eating and ensure complete relaxation. Its sole purpose is to provide mind and body fitness, healthy eating, spa treatments and relaxation.
• The Resort Spa can be described as one of the hotel amenities meant for the comfort and convenience of tourists. This can be a good choice when one person loves spas and the other loves golf. It mainly offers spa services, along with fitness classes and typical spa cuisine and is perfect for business travelers and families.
• The Club spa is attached to a fitness club.
• The Hotel Spa is generally a luxury facility attached to an upscale urban hotel.
• Health spas basically focus on ensuring the overall well being of a person. Usually located at a very peaceful place, it provides one with expert advice from health practitioners.
• Medical spa concentrates mainly on cosmetic treatments such as laser resurfacing and Botox injections, in addition to traditional spa services. Though it does have spa treatments as well. All the treatments are given under the supervision of a doctor.
• Mineral Springs Spa makes use of natural mineral, thermal or seawater for providing hydrotherapy treatments to the spa users.
• Cruise ship spa is provided aboard a cruise ship. Apart from the typical spa treatments, it encompasses fitness and wellness components and spa cuisine menu choices.
• Airport Spa provided as a facility at the airport, an airport spa is aimed at providing short treatments to the travelers. Some of the most common treatments are 15-minute chair massage and oxygen therapy.
• Ayurvedic spa in which all treatments and products are natural and it's often used as alternative medicine.
• Dental spa a facility under the supervision of a licensed dentist that combines traditional dental treatment with the services of a spa.
• Mobile spa which provides services at home, hotels, or wherever you are.
Spa treatment typically includes facials, massage, waxing, body wraps, mud wraps, aromatherapy, skin exfoliation, manicures and pedicures, bathing, nutrition and weight guidance, personal training, yoga and meditation .Spa places devoted to overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit. So just go and relax.